Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Getting back to it

I had a fill today and I finally feel like I'm going to be able to get back on track.  I have recently been having some medical issues and had to have an unfill about a month ago, a whole 2 cc's taken out, couple that with the steroid I was taking and the food that found it's way into my mouth and hello 10 pounds.  UGH!!!  It was amazing to me, before, when I was 330 pounds, I probably could have gained 10 lbs and never really noticed, but this 10 I noticed and momma no likey!!!  My doctor has been slow to add back the 2 cc's and said that the weight gained may be tough to come off because it's due to the steroid.  I have been working out and trying to get back on track food wise, but for that two weeks that I didn't have restriction, it truly was like I had no band and my bad habits came back and they came back with flying colors.  I kind of feel like I have had to start all over again. 

So, going into this morning, I had lost 5 lbs since I was there two weeks ago and doc said I had .5 to get back to where I was prior to the unfill.  Because, lucky for me, it's that time of the month, I was already feeling snug, we decided on only .25 of the .5, and I think it's just fine.  I had a protein shake before my work out and then some soup tonight and can definitely feel the restriction.  I so hope that this gets me back on track. 

I forgot to mention in my previous posts that when I started this journey I weighed in at 331 lbs.  As of my wedding day I weighed 201, making me down 130 lbs.  I'm currently trying to get back to that.  It's been hard, before the wedding, I had a goal, a HUGE end zone.  I wanted to look slammin on my wedding day and I truly felt that way, but then there was a let down and now I'm having trouble coming up with goals.  All part of my process I guess. 

All that being said, I am so happy with my fill and in some ways appreciate the restriction, it's almost welcoming, now I feel like I have to get back on track. I will, I will, I will.....

Good night all.....

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment